Experienced Contract Sales
SCP Contracts is looking for an experienced Sales person to join our busy team based in Shoreditch. We are a successful and growing company working with Architects & Designers in the workplace, hospitality and high-end show-flats sector.
SCP Contracts has worked directly with architects and interior designers for 25 years and takes pride in offering a balanced, thoughtful and creative approach. We are a close-knit team of individuals with exceptional product knowledge and an extensive understanding of design.
Candidates will need to have previous experience within design-led contract furniture and must have a strong understanding of furniture, design and how best to service our current and new potential clients. We value passion and understanding of design and interiors along with a track record of successful projects within residential, hospitality and or workplace projects.
Your role will be to work with designers and architects from initial concept stage, developing specifications through to ordering and installation as well as promoting our exclusive brands of SCP, David Weeks and Roll & Hill.
At least three years’ experience working in A&D sales or account management within the furniture industry.
- Sales, goal & target oriented with the ability to continue to build new client relationships.
- Design consultant abilities, understand value of your furniture knowledge and create packages from our key brand partners.
- Provide excellent service to given accounts while attracting new business.
- Networking through A&D practices to raise awareness and highlight opportunities.
- Participate in company events/promotions and marketing, host small groups of designers in the showroom and attend our company arranged events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of sales excellence within a team.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
What we offer:
- Excellent training and the opportunity to run your own projects from start to finish.
- Competitive salary and commission scheme.
- The chance to work with a respected, experienced and professional team.
- Generous staff discount.
Please email Richard Leeks at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter including details of your salary expectations.
For all Human Resource enquiries, please contact:
135-139 Curtain Road
020 7739 1869