We offer free Monday to Friday UK delivery on orders over £1,500.00 (excluding ex-display and clearance items). All delivery charges are calculated at checkout. The below delivery guide, includes from prices and an estimate delivery time. Please note that the delivery times do not include product lead times, these are noted on the product pages.
|Country||Estimate Delivery Time||Small Items||Large Items||Large Furniture|
|UK||3-5 days||£3.50 – £24||£24 – £55||£55 – £200|
|Guernsey||3-6 days||£22 – £42||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Ilse of Man||3-5 days||£20 – £27||£27 – £150||£150 – £200|
|Jersey||3-6 days||£19 – £39||Unavailable||Unavailable|
International shipments are currently only available on request, please email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869 for a quote.
SCP keep a large selection of products in stock. If a product is out of stock or is made to order, we will do our best to provide an accurate lead time on the product page or upon order confirmation. Please be aware that all lead times are approximate, and we cannot accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from a delay.
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please keep this, as we may ask you for information from it. If you do not receive this email, please email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869 so that we can confirm that your order has been placed successfully.
When ordering upholstery, you will be sent a sample of the fabric selected. Once you have received the sample, please contact us to confirm that you’re happy to proceed with your order. The lead time will begin from your order confirmation.
Delivery process – small items
SCP work with independent couriers, DHL and DPD to deliver orders. DHL and DPD provide a fully traceable service. When an order is dispatched, a customer will receive an email confirmation from SCP, followed by email confirmation from DHL or DPD, that includes a tracking code. To view the progress of an order please enter your tracking code on the DHL or DPD website. DHL and DPD deliver between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday in the UK. EU and International delivery times are made during standard business hours, which vary from country to country.
A signature is required to acknowledge receipt of goods. If no one is available to sign for the goods at the delivery address, DHL or DPD will leave a card at the door and you will also receive an email or text message explaining that the delivery has been attempted. Please call the number on the card, quoting the card reference number to re-arrange delivery.
Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control can delay the delivery date. If this happens, we will endeavour to keep you informed. We cannot however accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from the delay.
Delivery process – large items
We offer free Monday to Friday UK mainland delivery on large orders over £1,500.00. If you have specific requirements or limitations which may affect the delivery, please let us know so we can make the necessary accommodations. SCP will book and manage the delivery process according to your requirements. Depending on the products ordered and the type of delivery required, one of the following services may apply.
Same Day Courier Delivery. Available for Central London deliveries only.
White glove delivery. A trained two-person team will deliver your goods to a room of your choice and will remove all packaging upon completion. You will be contacted to arrange a date and one hour delivery appointment.
Pallet Delivery. Pallets are delivered to the property’s curb-side. The delivery driver will contact you on the day of delivery with an expected arrival time.
Deliveries to Europe. For large furniture orders in the EU, we offer a curb-side service, the delivery men will not carry your order inside your home.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check that the items being delivered can fit through doors and staircases before you place the order.
- In the case of White Glove Delivery services, delivery to rooms higher than the second floor may incur additional fees.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are undeliverable due to insufficient access for any reason including your absence at the arranged time of your delivery as notified to us by our delivery partner.
- If you have agreed a delivery date and slot, and you are out when we arrive, we can reschedule a delivery for the next available date. There will be a charge for the subsequent delivery, even if the first delivery was free.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting the goods upon delivery.
- Any damage or faults must be reported to the delivery team and annotated on any paperwork at the point of delivery. SCP must be notified of any damaged products within 48 hours of delivery.
- Once goods have been delivered and signed for, the customer is liable for any subsequent damage or loss.