SCP is seeking a Website Administrator to join its team. The role suits a productive individual, who can manage their time efficiently with exceptional organisation skills. You will report to the Head of Marketing but you will also work closely with the e-commerce and purchasing teams.
We’re looking for somebody with a keen eye for detail, who can work methodically and efficiently. This role is suitable for a recent graduate or young professional looking to gain experience in the marketing and buying departments of a well-respected design brand. The role is partly based from our head office in Shoreditch and partly remote.
- Expand the product offering on scp.co.uk. You will need to write engaging and SEO friendly product descriptions, re-size and edit images, and create maintain product codes.
- Update website and stock system data; descriptions, prices, lead times, etc.
- Amend and maintain current product pages, update copy, product specification etc.
- Merchandise collections and product categories and work with the Content & Digital Marketing Executive to optimise all web content.
- Implement online promotions.
- Troubleshoot website issues.
- Explore and suggest new ways to improve the website.
- Strong written skills and enjoys copywriting.
- Strong mathematic skills and competence in Microsoft Excel – spreadsheets and CSV formats.
- Overall technical aptitude should come as standard.
- Hard working with attention to detail.
- Adobe Photoshop experience is preferable.
- E-commerce / Shopify / Web development experience desirable but not essential.
Apply with CV, covering letter and salary expectations to [email protected]
For all Human Resource enquiries, please contact:
135-139 Curtain Road
020 7739 1869