Join our team. Please see the current vacancies below and apply with your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Finance & Office Assistant
SCP is a manufacturer, retailer, and supplier of contemporary design products. Established in 1985, SCP has been at the vanguard of the modern British design scene for over thirty years.
SCP is seeking a full-time Finance & Office Assistant to join their team. Based at the friendly head office in Shoreditch, the candidate will support the Buying Manager and Directors. This role is suitable for a confident, technically minded individual with strong organisation skills, and good understanding of finance and office life.
- Purchase invoice processing
- Maintaining supplier account ledgers
- Assist Buying team with managing outstanding purchase orders and deliveries
- Assist Buying team with implementing price increases and product updates
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Maintain office supplies and office service contracts
- Assist General Manager and IT providers with onboarding, installs and support calls
- Assist department heads with day-to-day running of the office
- Support Directors with building operations
- Assisting with events and showroom set ups
- Previous accounting and/or office administration desirable (1 year+)
- Familiarity with accounting software, such as Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong IT skills, networking knowledge, technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical ability
- High level of accuracy
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work as a team as well as independently
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6pm.
Salary, £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits include staff discount, a pension scheme, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing to max 33 days – 1 day per years’ service).
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].