This page was first published on the 17.03.2020 but was last updated on the 12.08.2020.
A Safe Environment
Following government guidelines, SCP is open by appointment. We have taken several measures to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers.
– As handwashing is one of the most effective defences, there is access to washing facilities. These facilities will be kept well stocked with soap and paper towels.
– Hand sanitiser is provided at entrance and in-store.
– Gloves and face masks are provided at entrance, you will be asked to wear a mask during your appointment.
– All frequently-touched surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, doorknobs, and products are to be routinely disinfected.
– Customers wishing to try furniture and upholstery will be offered a cotton sheet that will be cleaned after use.
– Limited number of appointments at any one time (maximum two at a time).
– One Sales Advisor per appointment.
– New showroom layout to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to with ease.
– Removed till points, replacing them with consultation tables, allowing customers to sit two meters apart from their sales advisor.
– Maintain a clutter-free environment, with minimal accessories and stationery.
– Card payments only.
– Deliveries and collections are made at the entrance way.
– Returned items are cleaned thoroughly before going back into stock.
– We will take the temperatures of all staff every morning.
– A log of visitors will be kept.
Click here to download our visitor safety policy.
We are open by appointment and have re-designed our showrooms to accommodate a new type of shopping experience. Our private consultations, allow customers to book one-on-one appointments with our experienced retail managers. Appointments are tailored for furniture, upholstery, lighting, rugs and large homewares. However, our full range of accessories are still available to buy online.
Click here to book an appointment.
Enjoy our new consultations from the comfort of your home. Our sales advisors are on-hand to give virtual tours, demonstrate comfort features, view fabrics samples, show design details, or simply discuss your order. Our virtual appointments are by video call.
Click here to book an appointment.
Online Shopping & Deliveries
Our warehouse and supply chain are fully operational and we’re continuing to process and send customer orders.
Our courier services are delivering small packages and smaller furniture items as normal, however, they are taking steps to ensure that there is no physical contact on delivery. Larger orders are delivered by our specialist delivery partners who ensure that social distancing measures are adhered at all times.
The SCP office team are working from home. Please continue to communicate with us in the regular fashion, we will let you know as quickly as possible should the status of your order change.
Our factory in Norfolk have split into teams to minimise unnecessary contact. They are taking all precautions to ensure that they are able to continue with production safely.
As detailed above, our warehouse and factory remain open and we have furniture stock ready to fulfil orders. We are receiving a steady flow of key materials and our team are on-hand to complete orders. Our current upholstery lead time is 8-10 weeks from our order confirmation. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Key Workers – Thank you
Last but certainly not least, we’d like to extend a big thank you to all the key workers that are putting themselves at risk every day to keep us all going.
We hope to see you soon and take care.