Scottish or not, we all like a good excuse to celebrate Burns Night. Whether that’s over a wee dram (or three), mumbling along to the Address to the Haggis or dusting down your best tartan (and ceilidh moves), Robbie Burns’ birthday promises to be an evening of feasting, fun and frolics.
And how will SCP be spending it? We’ll be honouring the bard’s life and work tonight with an evening spent indulging in homely comforts plus neeps and tatties aplenty. We’re talking winter warming furniture such as the Solstice armchair, Kenneth sofa and Ernest pouffe, along with the Scottish woolen throws and whisky tumblers to go with it.
1. Brass Coasters by Kiel Mead, £27
2. Solstice Armchair by Matthew Hilton, £3,085
3. Cache Candle Holder by James Killinger for Roll & Hill, £375
4. Ernest Pouffe in Stitch by Donna Wilson for SCP, £470
5. Essence Champage Flute Pair by Alfredo Häberli for Iittala, £27
6. Exmoor Throw by Wallace & Sewell, £175
7. Street Old Fashioned Tumblr by Jan Johansson for Orrefors, £33
8. Chevron Stripe Blanket by Green Grove Weavers, £99
9. Kenneth Sofa by Faudet-Harrison for SCP, £2,855