We offer free Monday to Friday UK delivery on orders over £1,500.00 (excluding ex-display and clearance items). All other delivery charges are calculated at checkout. The below delivery guide, includes from prices and an estimate delivery time for each country that we deliver to. Please note that the delivery times do not include product lead times, these are noted on the product pages.
|Country||Estimate delivery time
|Small Orders (Price From)||Large Orders (Price From)||Large Furniture Orders|
|UK||1-5 days||£0.99||£30.00||£55 – £200|
|Czech Republic||3-6 days||£29.00||£48.00||£150|
International deliveries outside of the EU
SCP ship to customers worldwide, unfortunately this service is not available online. If you require a shipment to a country that is not listed above, please email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869.
SCP keep a large selection of products in stock. If a product is out of stock or is made to order, we will do our best to provide an accurate lead time on the product page or upon order confirmation. Please be aware that all lead times are approximate, and we cannot accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from a delay.
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please keep this, as we may ask you for information from it. If you do not receive this email, please email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869 so that we can confirm that your order has been placed successfully.
When ordering upholstery, you will be sent a sample of the fabric selected. Once you have received the sample, please contact us to confirm that you’re happy to proceed with your order. The lead time will begin from your order confirmation.
SCP work with independent couriers, DHL and DPD to deliver orders. DHL and DPD provide a fully traceable service. When an order is dispatched, a customer will receive an email confirmation from SCP, followed by email confirmation from DHL or DPD, that includes a tracking code. To view the progress of an order please enter your tracking code on the DHL or DPD website. DHL and DPD deliver between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday in the UK. EU and International delivery times are made during standard business hours, which vary from country to country.
A signature is required to acknowledge receipt of goods. If no one is available to sign for the goods at the delivery address, DHL or DPD will leave a card at the door and you will also receive an email or text message explaining that the delivery has been attempted. Please call the number on the card, quoting the card reference number to re-arrange delivery.
Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control can delay the delivery date. If this happens, we will endeavour to keep you informed. We cannot however accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from the delay.
We offer free Monday to Friday UK mainland delivery on large orders over £1,500.00. If you have specific requirements or limitations which may affect the delivery, please let us know so we can make the necessary accommodations. SCP will book and manage the delivery process according to your requirements. Depending on the products ordered and the type of delivery required, one of the following services may apply.
Same Day Courier Delivery. Available for Central London deliveries only.
White glove delivery. A trained two-man team will deliver your goods to a room of your choice and will remove all packaging upon completion. You will be contacted to arrange a date and one hour delivery appointment.
Pallet Delivery. Pallets are delivered to the property’s curb-side. The delivery driver will contact you on the day of delivery with an expected arrival time.
Deliveries to Europe. For large furniture orders in the EU, we offer a curb-side service, the delivery men will not carry your order inside your home.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check that the items being delivered can fit through doors and staircases before you place the order.
- In the case of white Glove Delivery services, delivery to rooms higher than the second floor may incur additional fees.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are undeliverable due to insufficient access for any reason including your absence at the arranged time of your delivery as notified to us by our delivery partner.
- If you have agreed a delivery date and slot, and you are out when we arrive, we can reschedule a delivery for the next available date. There will be a charge for the subsequent delivery, even if the first delivery was free.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting the goods upon delivery.
- Any damage or faults must be reported to the delivery team and annotated on any paperwork at the point of delivery. SCP must be notified of any damaged products within 48 hours of delivery.
- Once goods have been delivered and signed for, the customer is liable for any subsequent damage or loss.
All goods returned must be in an unused, perfect and saleable condition with the original product packaging and instructions where appropriate. If the goods do not reach us in this condition, then your right to a full refund may be affected.
To receive a refund on goods purchased in store or by Click & Collect, you must return the goods within 14 days of purchase. We can only issue a refund if the original credit or debit card used to make the purchase is present. We also require a copy of the order confirmation email or receipt.
For online returns, email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869 within 14 days from the receipt of delivery. You then have 14 days after you have contacted us, to return the goods to the address below. Please note that your original delivery charges will not be refunded. Goods ordered online must be returned with your packing slip and a copy of the order confirmation email.
The return address is:
135-139 Curtain Road
If returning by post, the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they reach us. The cost of returning the goods is at your expense. This does not affect your statutory rights. We recommend using registered post and retaining the proof of postage as we may require signed proof of delivery. SCP is not responsible for returned goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
If your order arrives damaged, please email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869 immediately. We will arrange for a collection of the goods and organise a replacement to be sent to you at the earliest opportunity.
Large items, furniture and upholstery
We strongly advise you to thoroughly check your goods upon receipt. To protect your interests, we must be notified by e-mailing [email protected] or calling +44(0) 207 739 1869 as soon as possible regarding any claim concerning short delivery, damages and defective goods found on delivery, or concerning damaged or defective goods found at a later date.
If you wish to return your furniture order for reasons other than the goods being damaged or faulty, please e-mail [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869. You are entitled to cancel this contract no longer than five working days after the day on which your order is received. If you wish to cancel this contract once your order has been dispatched please note the following procedure will apply:
- We will arrange to collect this item from you and will apply an appropriate collection charge.
- You will be reimbursed to the card with which you paid for the goods once the goods have been received back into our Warehouse.
- Please note that your original delivery charges will not be refunded. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 30% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- The goods must arrive back with us in a fully resalable condition with original product packaging and instructions where appropriate.
- Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products that fall into the following categories unless they are faulty: goods made to your specification, all upholstery and non-stock items.
We regret that we cannot accept international returns unless items are damaged or faulty. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, EU customers have seven working days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your purchase. Order cancellations must be made by contacting [email protected] or +44(0) 207 739 1869, quoting your order number. In this case, we will provide a full refund but you must return the cancelled items to us. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
Goods used for commercial purposes
If you would like to return goods that have been used for commercial purposes, such as a photography shoot, please e-mail [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 739 1869.
Wood appearance and variation
We supply high-quality furniture grade wood. This may vary for grain, colour, knots and other markings. We do our best to select and match as appropriate but we cannot accept returns based on natural variations. Any special requirements for colour, matching, etc. must be provided in writing.
Wood is an active material, in that it is known to have dimensional changes depending upon moisture, temperature, humidity etc. Sometimes warpage, shrinkage etc, can occur, especially when the furniture is shipped to drier climates from where it was made. We will accept returns if the timber was not appropriately dried but we cannot accept returns that stem from climactic differences. Should movement occur in the wood, addressing issues of temperature and moisture usually resolves the problem.